vineri, 8 ianuarie 2010

How a vice changed my life

There was a time when I used to be on drugs most of the time,and drink a lot of alcohol,in other words,a douchebag.But my life is different now because on oct. 26th,a day that I will never forget,I met a wonderful yet weird woman.

It was a cold foggy day in Smackville,NY.I was just sitting there in the street,all alone,left in misery.And then SHE came and introduced herself,her name was Joanne.Her beauty was astonishing.She started to tell me about her former husband,who died of cocaine and left 2 young children sans their father.I stood up and told myself never to drink and take drugs at all. 

Now I'm married to Joanne,and we have one lovely boy,Mark.The other 2 were killed by The Shaker.

Happy Hanukkah!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu